As of 2011 Military Cuts went into start up Phase, basic designs were developed and the company infrastructure was put into place.
Our company registration number is: 2267263590 registered in the Provence of Quebec, Canada.
Our D&B number is: #247617306.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that demonstration information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors in demonstration information to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,
for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me and The United States Military. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States and The Provence of Quebec.
- Although Military Cuts is fully licensed by the United States Marine Corps, these military branches are not responsible for or liable for any instances caused by Military Cuts.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me, or as required by law, or the United States Military, for the construction of your product.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the Full knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. ( no cookies )
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.